Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
(WITH THE NAME OF GOD)
WE INVITED YOU TO MASJID ASH-SHURA THE ROAD TO TRUTH
3095 JONESBORO ROAD SE ATLANTA, GEORGIA 30354 (404) 433-6272
The Amir (Leader) of Masjid Ash-Shura Faheed Ali Muwwakkil and his Ministers invite you to:
JUM'UAH (FRIDAY PRAYER SERVICE) 2:00 PM UNTIL 3:00 PM
SUNDAY SERVICES 1:00 PM UNTIL 2:00 PM REFRESHMENTS SERVED
Statement of clarity
Let us first say that true Muslims do not believe that Christians and Jews are infidels. The Quran our Holy Book tells us they are people who have received books (revelation from God Almighty). There are many misconceptions about Islam in America. ONE of the biggest misconceptions that many non-Muslims have about Islam has to do with the word "Allah". For various reasons many people have come to believe that Muslims worship a different God than Christians and Jews. This is totally false, since "Allah" is simply the Arabic word for "God" - and there is only One God. Let there be no doubt - Muslims worship the God of Noah, Abraham, Moses, David and Jesus - peace be upon them all. We hope this information can help clear up some of the misconceptions about Islam and we invite you to come and hear more at Masjid Ash-Shura 3095 Jonesboro Road, Atlanta, Georgia.
FIVE BASIC BELIEFS OF MUSLIMS
1. Oness of GOD(ALLAH) The One Creator of the Heavens and Earth having no sons or daugthers. Never born and never died. He is God the one and only. He rules alone and need no one to help Him. He sleeps not nor do he needs rest He is THE ONE AND ONLY CREATOR.
2. Salat or Prayer a Muslim must pray five times a day at stated times. Before sunrise or dawn, Noon day, After noon, after sunset and at night before retiring for sleep. Prayer is a direct link between Almight God the Creator and His worshipper.
3. Zakat or Charity a Muslim must give in charity. He must give back some of what God has given him. Charity is not always define as money or things but it can be a kind word or gesture to someone in need. Islam teaches that all things belongs to God therefore we should shared with the poor and those in need.
4. Fasting during the month of Ramadan. Ramadan is the 9th month of the Islamic Clendar, during this month all Muslims at the age of puberty and who are in good physical and mental health must fast from first light until sundown abstaining from food, drink, and legal sexual relation with one wives.
5. Hajj or Pilgrimage to Mecca. At least once in their life time a Muslim must make a pilgrimage to Mecca during the month of Hajj. He is to visit the Kabba the first House built for the worship of the one God. Built by Prophet Abraham and his son Ismail located in Mecca. This pilgrimage connects him with God and instill the Islamic teachings that we are all brothers and sisters created by God.
How we view Jesus and Muhammad
We love respect and consider both men Prophets of God. Muhammad who followed Jesus is the last Prophet of Allah (God). The Holy Quran was reveal to him. His job was to give the Message of the Quran to all mankind. The Quran teaches that Prophet Jesus mother Mary gave birth to him without being touch by a man. It teaches that God blessed Prophet Jesus with the Holy Spirit: The QURAN teaches: Say he is God the One and only: God the eternal the Absolute, He begets not nor is He begotten and there is nothing like unto Him. Chapter: 112 Muslims do not worship Prophets Jesus or Muhammad (peace be upon them). We do not worship any created being or thing.
A MESSAGE OF CONCERN TO All PEOPLE.
What would happen to the minds of Caucasian people if they were given a Black man to worship on the cross for over 300 years? What would this do to their minds and their children minds when they are told this image is God their savior their redeemer? What would happen to their minds if they place the Black images of god in their Churches, Homes and around their necks? What would this do to the minds of Black children as they also see and worship this image of God in their image?
REMOVE ALL RACIAL IMAGES
The making of images of God is false worship and wrong. God is not a human being. Race superiority gets its start when one race of people attempts to portray their image as God the Creator of the Heavens and Earth. We must remove all racial images that attempt to portray God as a human being in a particular color. GOD IS NOT A HUMAN BEING. GOD IS THE CREATOR NOT CREATION.
Thou shall not make thee any graven images, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth: thou shall not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: Deuteronomy 5: 8-10
Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and showeth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; and saith unto him, all these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God and him only shalt thou serve. Matthew 4: 8-10
Say, Oh people of the Book! Come to common terms as between us and you: that we worship none but God, that we associate no partner with Him, that we erect not from among ourselves lords and patrons other than God. If then they turn back, say ye bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to God Will) Quran Chapter 3: 64
For more information please call us at 404-433-6272, we will be glad to answers all of your questions. We hope this information help you better understand the religion of ISLAM. Visit our web page at www.Masjidash-shura.org OR EMAIL US AT [email protected]
Recent Forum Posts